Help with study
CDU International College students are taught by experienced teachers who provide both academic support and pastoral care.
The learning experience is enhanced through:
- Small class sizes and personalized learning support
- English language and academic skill development embedded in all programs
- Curriculum and assessment designed specifically to prepare students for their CDU degree program
Helpful study tools
Time management calculator
Essay mapping tool
All students studying at CDU International College have access to a dedicated student support service which provides personalized support, guidance and referrals related to:
Our counsellors are here for you. Get support with a range of issues including mental wellbeing.
Access and Inclusion will help with your studies to make sure you can access and participate in uni life.
We represent you through issues and concerns you’re unsure how to deal with.
Top tips to settle in, get involved, feel supported, and get on top of study
Contact Student Support
Student Support Services offer confidential and free of charge assistance in the following areas:
- Access & Inclusion
- Off-Campus Accommodation
- Student Advocacy
Click here to book a phone or in-person appointment.
Alternative Support Services outside of our business hours are below, or call 000 in an emergency:
- CDU Wellbeing Support Line (available 24/7): 1300 93 33 93
- Lifeline Top End (24-hour call): 13 11 14 or 08 8941 2365 (or, if calling from rural area – 1300 13 11 14)
- NT Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) – Ph: 08 8922 6472 (24/7, NT wide)
We now have a new Student Complaint Policy and there are a few changes. It is now an all-in-one policy, which means that all complaint types are covered in this document. This includes complaints about: Academic matters, Non-academic matters, Unfair treatment.
T: 08 8946 7738
SafeZone is a free app for all CDU students, staff and contractors that connects you directly to our security and safety teams.
- enables staff and students to raise an alert that sends their GPS location to the Security Command Centre
- reduces the emergency response times by up to 50%
- supports mass communications and enterprise safety protocols.
How it works
- Download the SafeZone app for your Apple or Android device.
- Register with your CDU email and password.
- From the homepage, you can quickly request first-aid, assistance or report an emergency.
Once the alert is sent, the security team will be notified of your location and be on the way to help you.
SafeZone respects your privacy and only tracks your location once you’ve initiated an alert. Read more about Frequently asked questions.
For further information, contact: email@example.com.